But the eyes of the wicked shall look [for relief] in vain, and they shall not escape [the justice of God]; and their hope shall be to give up the ghost.
“Getting right with God is a process, but it’s not complicated!” There are only 5 crucial steps needed to get the ball rolling; the rest will fall into place as you begin to intentionally seek Jesus and willingly walk with Him.
Unlike any other major transformations or epiphanies in life, you can actually get right with God immediately, even on a death bed, where many do just that.
All you have to do is:
1. Fall down on your knees, if you can. If you can’t, sit or lay. Ask God to give you a clean heart, so you can serve Him.
2. Confess your sins.
3. Ask God for forgiveness.
4. REPENT and intentionally seek God’s Face,
5. Ask the Lord to teach you how to pray.
6. Desire in your heart, desire to walk with Jesus and that He walk with you, every where you go, every where you be, for as long as you live, without ceasing.
7. Refuse to revisit your past, God put it behind you for a reason. He wants you to live in the present, as a new creature in Christ. You should also believe your future consists of untold wonderful blessings. Taking these 7 steps will get you off on a powerful rewarding journey. Do it today, tomorrow is not promised to you.
Even when you take these steps, you will still experience joy and pain.
Also, expect, that there will be times when they are one and the same. Additionally, as sure as you breathe, you will endure turbulence, difficult tests and tribulation, along with the pain. No living person is immune, not even Jesus.
So how do you prepare for such things?
Only through Christ can one prepare, which is done through supplication and prayer. This is how mortal man and woman are able to navigate through this wicked cold, cold world.
In the Book of Job we learn how to be spiritually successful overcoming trials and tribulation. Job also shows us we are often stronger than we think, when we depend on God’s power and not our own.
“The bible says:”
“If you set your heart aright and stretch out your hands to [God],
If you put sin out of your hand and far away from you and let not evil dwell in your tents;
Then can you lift up your face to Him without stain, you shall be steadfast and secure; you shall not fear.”
Job 11: 13-15
Posted from WordPress for Android